I walked into my kitchen in a rush thinking – I need something to calm me down.
Sometimes, the pressure of the events happening around us seem to push us into this whirlpool of crazy thoughts which seem impossible to escape from.
I stopped, took a deep breath – and there it was, a little bag of dried lavender. Its smell – mesmerizing!
If there is a time we should take care of ourselves more, it’s during pregnancy, and the health benefits of lavender are just amazing.
The 7 healing effects of lavender we found most interesting and effective:
1. It helps the stomach with digestion
3. Its essential oil calms itchy skin
4. Rubbing on a bit of its oil also repels insects – mainly mosquitos
5. Its smell reduces sleeping issues or insomnia
6. It treats circulation disorders
7. Helps with pain relief
The best part about natural remedies is that there is no harm in giving them a try, especially during the special time of carrying a new life within you.
Your Olive Maternity